The top five reasons why Windows Vista failed

On Friday, Microsoft gave computer makers a six-month extension for offering Windows XP on newly-shipped PCs. While this doesn’t impact enterprise IT — because volume licensing agreements will allow IT to keep installing Windows XP for many years to come — the move is another symbolic nail in Vista’s coffin.
The public reputation of Windows Vista is in shambles, as Microsoft itself tacitly acknowledged in its Mojave ad campaign.
IT departments are largely ignoring Vista. In June (18 months after Vista’s launch), Forrester Research reported that just 8.8% of enterprise PCs worldwide were running Vista. Meanwhile, Microsoft appears to have put Windows 7 on an accelerated schedule that could see it released in 2010. That will provide IT departments with all the justification they need to simply skip Vista and wait to eventually standardize on Windows 7 as the next OS for business.
So how did Vista get left holding the bag? Let’s look at the five most important reasons why Vista failed.
The top five reasons why Windows Vista failed | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com

Vista didn't do as well as Microsoft wished it did, but it certainly did not "fail." What a terrible article.

My Computer

Looking at my machine, I don't see a failure ... :p

EDIT: Now that I've read the article, what a waste of time, blame MAC; hehehe!

Later :zip: Ted

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    * BFK Customs *
    CPU
    Intel C2Q 9550 Yorkfield
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5Q Pro
    Memory
    8GB Dominator 8500C5D
    Graphics Card(s)
    XFX ATI 1GB 4870 XXX
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD 7-1
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1x 47" LCD HDMI & 2x 26" LCD HDMI
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080P & 1920x1200
    Hard Drives
    2x 500GB 7200RPM 32MB Cache WD Caviar Black
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX
    Case
    CM Cosmos RC-1000
    Cooling
    Tuniq Tower 120, 2x 140mm and 3x 120mm case fans
    Keyboard
    HP Enhansed Multimedia
    Mouse
    Razer Diamondback 3G
    Internet Speed
    18.6Mb/s
    Other Info
    My First Build ;)
I don't get why people complain.

We asked for a more secure OS, We got one.
We asked for a better looking interface, We got one.
We asked for a better file system, We got one.

And people saying it failed is ridiculous my local PC shop has sold over 600 laptops this year with vista on it. most people I know who have bought a pc in the last few years came with vista and they see no reason to downgrade.

The netbook business is also a load of balls. My netbook came with vista, yeah it didn't run it like it does on my desktop but it run it fine. If people put the effort in to make a decent spec system (which is what vista requires) then it shouldn't be a problem.

Re-releasing the downgrade for another 6 months is a bit stupid though. maybe for business users fine but not so much for average joes.

My Computer

Vista's downfall was making so many changes that its security got in the way of most corporate apps. My vendors either don't support Vista or require UAC be disabled and local administrator accounts on their workstations.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    pair of Intel E5430 quad core 2.66 GHz Xeons
    Motherboard
    Supermicro X7DWA-N server board
    Memory
    16GB DDR667
    Graphics Card(s)
    eVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB video card
    Hard Drives
    SAS RAID

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Win 10 Pro x64 x 2
    Manufacturer/Model
    Alienware ALX x58
    CPU
    Intel® Core™ i7-975 Extreme O/C to 4.02 GHz, 8MB Cache
    Motherboard
    Asus® P6T Deluxe V2 X58 LGA1366
    Memory
    24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 6 x 4096MB
    Graphics Card(s)
    1792 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 295 Dual Core
    Sound Card
    Onboard Soundmax® High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung XL2370 HD LED backlit 23" W/S 2ms response time
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    2 x 500gb SATA II
    1 x 1TB SATA II
    1 external eSATA LaCie 3TB
    (Non-RAID)
    PSU
    Alienware® 1200 Watt Multi-GPU
    Case
    Unique
    Cooling
    4 case fans @ CPU water cooling.
    Internet Speed
    1gb/s up and down
As a member of the ZDNet community,I often read Jason Hinor's articles,and reviews.Basically he is stating that Microsoft should not have "released" Vista,but simply kept updating XP,with Service Packs,security updates,enhancements,and so on.This is why you had to Activate XP in the first place.MS were simply going to "upgrade" your licence agreement,periodically (yearly,two years?),in order for you to continue to use XP,or it would stop working.But that was abandoned.Hence Vista.
I do disagree with Jason though,in that Vista has failed.True,it's "opening shots" were more rocky than a Malstrom ,and more "slings and arrows" were fired at Gates and co. than at the Battle of Hastings it seemed.But Vista is selling,despite the moans and groans.True,sales are not tumbling off the shelves by the arm load,but (thankfully) it is not "a dumb OS",and certainly can not be classed as another Millenium.:eek:

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Intel Celeron 550 2.0Ghz
    Memory
    1024MB DDR2-533MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Express 300M
    Hard Drives
    Sata 100GB Internal
    Seagate 500GB External
    Seagate 160GB External

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Home Brew
    CPU
    Intel E7200
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
    Memory
    Kingston 4GB DDR2-800
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATi Radeon HD3870 PCIe
    Sound Card
    Creative Labs Audigy 2
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 940BW
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    Seagate 7200.10 SATAII 250GB x2 RAID 0
    Western Digital 640AAKS
    PSU
    Antec Neo550
    Case
    Antec P180
    Cooling
    Zalman 9500
    Keyboard
    Logitech S510 Combo
    Mouse
    Logitech S510 Combo
    Internet Speed
    Comcast @ 10Mb
It is true that Vista is not perfect - slow copy from external hard disk and slow startup, but I like it very much. The beautiful user interface, enhanced security and so on actually make me love it. :D

My Computer

I have to admit, although I dont consider Vista a failure as an OS, In the general outlook of consumers..people maybe not so savvy..look at Vista with a bad rep...gamers, it seems, alone would buy a high end machine with XP over a Vista if given the choice....in fact at the last gaming show I was at, out of the custom built high end rigs I saw.. there were only two running Vista. I think Vista is doing OK. But....it seems it has already lost in opinion, and its clear that MS will leap frog to 7. A damn shame for us....But again...as I must state..I had to do alot of tweaking to get Vista to where its running quickly ( relative term ) and being able to do the things I wanted with little or no problems. As much as I love Vista right now.. I shouldnt have had to go through the hoops to get things running or working. And thats what the general public hears constantly. I must admit that it is a chore to constantly wonder if somethings going to work or work well...but, this was another mistake on MS part....thinking they could force developers to deal with what ever it is going to take to be able to run on Vista....alot of companies simple wont go through that for older apps, or people having to go searching for driver updates...and leave MS to use updates for compatability issues..which was kind of the point of the article??? Just make an OS and upgrade...Once you go deep into Vista and learn what it has to offer.. its a great innovation, and I am (so far ) very pleased..but...I am biased.. I'm running on a very upto date machine with some good hardware.. Vista started losing its rep quickly once three year old machines were having troubles upgrading to Vista and being felt like they were now obsolete. Not everyone is like me... as an animator, modeler and texture artist, I am constantly upgrading video cards twice a year and wanting a new processor every year. So its easy to see why in the eyes of alot of people.. Vista is considered a failure. The mear mention of Windows 7 makes Vista the ME of these times. Again.. too bad for us...Even as I write how Vista hasnt been much of a pain for me...( yes.. I DO have games, and Apps that wont run on it..) I still have my XP rig running, and use it still quite often..( games that wont run on Vista, apps that wont run..rebbots faster then Vista ) That does say something. Wonder how much 7 upgrade is gonna be???:sarc: or if a two to three year old rig that this will be then will be able to go for it?? We'll see.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Q9550 2.83 Quad
    Memory
    8 GB OCZ 800MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG 24
    Hard Drives
    2 500 GB 32MB Seagate( Raid 0 )
    1 1000 GB 32MB Seagate
    PSU
    PC P{ower and Cooler 1000W
    Other Info
    HP d5000t ATX CTO
I think Vista is just fine. Sure there are going to be incompatibility issues but here's the deal... technology is constantly changing. As are everyone's interest in something new. Just the same, there is no perfect OS. What kind of world would we have if there weren't problems that someone someWHERE could complain about and post an article about, say on some website, like ZDNet.com? There's always going to be problems and there's always going to be fixes. It's called adapting. Regardless of how well put and functional XP is and has been, if something new gets thrown into the basket, people are going to grab for it. Microsoft knows this. It's a world about making money and none other. Sure Microsoft cares about organization, personal life and sharing photos, files and music but their core pursuit, like any other is to make a buck. So, just like anyone, they will do what they see fit to get that buck and as quickly as possible. Desperate measures are sometimes needed. However, every corporation does this differently of course, some less successful, others more. The difference is, Microsoft really doesn't have to worry about how much they're making or whether or not they're making it fast enough as long as they're throwing something new in the basket. Like I said.

Likewise, I think they're pretty with it considering todays demands and technologies when it comes to what the latest and greatest is. It isn't Vista that's broken. It's everything else that isn't up to standards or with the times, that's broken.

Vista is just an example of technological evolution. If Businesses, technology and users alike don't have the smarts to keep up and stay with the times, it's not Microsoft's fault if they can't 'use' Vista or anything else new that comes out. The only reason they're even keeping XP around is to shut everyone up and keep them happy with OLD tradition. Just like the government.

Lastly, people change their clothes every day. Wear different outfits. Why? Because if they wore the same outfit every day it would be pretty boring. Same with Vista. It's a new look. I personally upgraded it solely for the reason of the new look. Sure there may be some features I have to get used to and reconfigure my habits to. But that's because I'm a person who adapts to change and chooses to accept the headache that comes long with that process of adaptation.
Eventually, you get it. Eventually, things run smoother, and it's just a whole new habit of doing things a certain way. I would say, and I'm being totally honest here, there are approximately 4 hardcore features in Vista that I do not like, but they are all aesthetic.

Functionality and performance however. I will have to say I am all about it. I for one, love the additional security features in Vista because I absolutely do not want one thing running without me doing it myself.

Aside from that, Windows 7 is around the corner. Whether or not Microsoft releases it tomorrow or 2 years from now doesn't really matter. Either way, when they do, just like Vista, they'll make a buck off it because all the nerds, tech geeks and freakoids out there that HAVE to have something new will get it and they will be sure to test it and find every possible reason they can to demote it, just like Vista, just like they will with 7. And all the while, either way, Microsoft makes a buck because regardless of all the problems or not, you just spent that 260 dollars on average to buy it. So... ha ha ha, and all of Microsoft's employees get to go home for another day and put a gallon of gas in their car for 10 bucks.

Perhaps it's not Microsoft or Vista that's broken, but all the nerds, tech geeks and others out there that are. Lighten up... try something new. Adapt and learn. It's okay... you're not cutting your arm off.

It's time to move forward. In with the new, out with the old. Sure, a lot of keeping up with the times means spending lots of money which perhaps many people don't have, but who's fault is that? It sure isn't Microsoft's. So why should Microsoft lose money just because all the people and businesses without money can't afford to upgrade? If the world is changing, technology and life, Microsoft is there. Microsoft will make their buck one way or the other.

I find more humor in knowing all the people out there who bought it and then come up with 50 reasons why Vista "sucks" and do nothing but complain about it, but still use it anyway (or maybe downgrade), either way, Microsoft made their buck because those people spent the money on it in the first place. So, who really is the sucker now?

Most reasons people complain at all are simply because it's new and they just can't afford it yet so they're jealous, or it isn't fully compatible yet with everything else they do and they're just lazy and don't want to deal with re-adapting.

So keep up. Make the buck. Get with it and enjoy something new. New is good.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP compaq nc6000 Business Notebook
    CPU
    Intel Pentium M 1.70 GHz
    Memory
    1 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon 9600 32 MB
    Screen Resolution
    1024x768
    Internet Speed
    Cable 8 mbps
Very nice post Pharaoh, I found what you said to be very true.

You'll never be able to please everyone whatever you do and when you think about all the different combinations that people have on their machines I'm surprised they manage to make an OS that works at all.

I'm one of the ones that wanted Vista because it was new, OK I don't get the latest when it first comes on the scene, it may take me a while before I do but I still want it just because it's new :D

I'm very happy with my Vista, OK I would have liked to have had the Ultimate version, just because it has all the bells and whistles but not possible. I'm still pleased with what I have though and I've had no problems using it, I just take my time to find where things are and go from there.

Anyway that's my 2 pence worth ;)

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Home
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy x360 Convertible 15-bq0xx
    CPU
    AMD A9 Stoney Ridge Technology
    Motherboard
    HP 8312 (Socket FP4)
    Memory
    8.00GB Dual-Channel Unknown (?-0-0-0)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz) 512MB ATI AMD Radeon R5
    Sound Card
    AMD High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Aud
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Generic PnP Monitor on AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    119GB SanDisk SD8SN8U-128G-1006 (SSD)
    931GB Hitachi HGST HTS721010A9E630 (SATA
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse
    Internet Speed
    62.86Mbps down 18.19Mbps up
    Other Info
    EPSON78D0CF (XP-332 335 Series) (Default Printer)
Very nice post Pharaoh, I found what you said to be very true.

You'll never be able to please everyone whatever you do and when you think about all the different combinations that people have on their machines I'm surprised they manage to make an OS that works at all.

I'm one of the ones that wanted Vista because it was new, OK I don't get the latest when it first comes on the scene, it may take me a while before I do but I still want it just because it's new :D

I'm very happy with my Vista, OK I would have liked to have had the Ultimate version, just because it has all the bells and whistles but not possible. I'm still pleased with what I have though and I've had no problems using it, I just take my time to find where things are and go from there.

Anyway that's my 2 pence worth ;)

Good good! Thank you for reading. Yeah I agree, there's much much more I could say but I just get tired of all the negative. How about the positive!

I love my version as well. We're not missing much without Ultimate other than Deskscapes, Remote Desktop and File Encryption. Which in my opinion, I'm just fine without. Ultimate is there and includes the latter two items specifically to target Business purchases mainly thus costing more thus... making that BUCK I told you about. As for encryption, you can back up your files and prevent access to them as it is, so no further encryption is necessary. Any documents I otherwise save with personal data on them, I create in MS Word and password protect the file to begin with so you can't open it at all unless you know the password.

Having Home Premium is otherwise Top Notch already. I especially love the new style Media Center and layout.

I'll give one secret away though... I turn off all the animations and such in Vista. (Fade, smooth scrolling, etc). Never liked it. I like instant changes. When I click a button, I want it to instantly appear.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    CPU
    Intel Pentium M 1.70 GHz
    Memory
    1 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon 9600 32 MB
    Screen Resolution
    1024x768
    Internet Speed
    Cable 8 mbps
As much as I like Vista (a little less after setting up a network ;) ) I do hope that Windows 7 will be the success that everyone is hoping it will be. Mainly because I am bored ABSOLUTELY WITLESS by XP holdouts bashing Vista. The same old weak arguments OVER and OVER. MS bashing is passe. Vista bashing is passe. Yes XP is a good OS and yes Vista was not the 'success' it was supposed to be, but it's not a bad OS.

Since it looks like W7 will be largely based on Vista, I can't see and end to this debate any time soon :(

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Self Built
    CPU
    i7 3770K HT ON 4.7GHz
    Motherboard
    P8Z68 Deluxe Gen 3
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133mhz
    Graphics Card(s)
    2x Gigabyte GTX 670 OC WindForce SLI
    Sound Card
    X-FI Forte + ATH-AD900
    Monitor(s) Displays
    x2 Dell U2410 / 58" Samsung / "40 Sony
    Screen Resolution
    1920*1200 / 1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    2x Intel 520 240GB * Crucial M4 128GB * 2x Samsung F3 1TB (RAID 0) * 2x WD Caviar Blacks 2TB (RAID 0)
    PSU
    Corsair AX1200W
    Case
    Lian Li PC-V1020A
    Cooling
    NH-D14: 3x140mm Gelid Wing 14: Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme
    Keyboard
    Topre Realforce // Ducky Shine Cherry MX Black
    Mouse
    Razer Imperator + Thermaltake Theron
    Other Info
    Laptop Specs:
    Clevo Sager P170HM //
    17.3 Matte 1920x1200 //
    i7 2720QM // 8GB 1333mhz //
    Dedicated GTX 485M //
    240GB Intel 520 + 750GB + Blu-Ray //

Samsung Story 2TB USB 3.0
I believe the very first Windows PC I put my hands on was and old IBM running version 2.9. I have used every version since, either at work or home except 2000 and ME.

Since getting my new machine with Vista x64 pre-installed, I have been nothing but extremely happy and impressed with it. Steadily humming along since April this year and it has not once seized, froze up or crashed. The article says "Failed"??? Come on now, we're just getting started...!:(

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavillion Elite / m9250f
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 2.66 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Benicia
    Memory
    4.0 GB DDR2-SDRAM (PC2-6400 / 800 MHz (Samsung)
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG L1932TQ - 19 inch, 4ms refresh
    Screen Resolution
    1280 x 960
    Hard Drives
    1 Terabyte, consisting of
    2 Hitachi SATA 465 GB w/32 MB buffers
    Operating in RAID Mode 1
    Case
    HP Pavillion Elite
    Cooling
    Controlled by SpeedFan Ver. 4.35
    Keyboard
    Microsoft eHome Wireless
    Mouse
    Microsoft HID-compliant Wireless
    Internet Speed
    1 MB/sec +/-
    Other Info
    Hughes HN7000s Sat. Modem,
    HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One,
    TrippLiteUPS,
    Realtek High Def. digital coaxial to:
    Kenwood KRF-X9080D 7.1 Audio-Video Controller putting out
    110 watts per channel into:
    2 Infinity RS IIIa (front),
    2 Infinity RS 5 (surround),
    1 Klipch CN4 (center),
    1 Kenwood KB-700 powered sub (1978 vintage) and
    2 old Kenwood floor standing monitors (sur. back)
Vista sucks as a corporate OS, as such I can see how it's a failure. Anything else is just a myth. :)

(On a sidenote, if you want deskscapes on non-ultimate vista, just buy stardock deskscapes it's the same thing really :) )

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Home made
    CPU
    AMD Athlon X2 6000+
    Motherboard
    ASRock ALiveXfire-eSATA2
    Memory
    2x2GiB DDR2 PC2-6400
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeCube ATI Radeon HD3870 512MiB GDDR4
    Sound Card
    Built in HD Audio, digital output
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206BW, SyncMaster 940B
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050 + 1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    WDC 250GB SATA + lots of externals. :)
    PSU
    Antec Earthwatts 500W
    Case
    Antec Sonata III
    Cooling
    Air
    Keyboard
    Logitech G15 (1st edition w blue lightning)
    Mouse
    Logitech G9
    Internet Speed
    DL/UL: 50/10Mbit
:sleepy:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavillion Elite / m9250f
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 2.66 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK Benicia
    Memory
    4.0 GB DDR2-SDRAM (PC2-6400 / 800 MHz (Samsung)
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG L1932TQ - 19 inch, 4ms refresh
    Screen Resolution
    1280 x 960
    Hard Drives
    1 Terabyte, consisting of
    2 Hitachi SATA 465 GB w/32 MB buffers
    Operating in RAID Mode 1
    Case
    HP Pavillion Elite
    Cooling
    Controlled by SpeedFan Ver. 4.35
    Keyboard
    Microsoft eHome Wireless
    Mouse
    Microsoft HID-compliant Wireless
    Internet Speed
    1 MB/sec +/-
    Other Info
    Hughes HN7000s Sat. Modem,
    HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One,
    TrippLiteUPS,
    Realtek High Def. digital coaxial to:
    Kenwood KRF-X9080D 7.1 Audio-Video Controller putting out
    110 watts per channel into:
    2 Infinity RS IIIa (front),
    2 Infinity RS 5 (surround),
    1 Klipch CN4 (center),
    1 Kenwood KB-700 powered sub (1978 vintage) and
    2 old Kenwood floor standing monitors (sur. back)
I believe the very first Windows PC I put my hands on was and old IBM running version 2.9. I have used every version since, either at work or home except 2000 and ME.

Since getting my new machine with Vista x64 pre-installed, I have been nothing but extremely happy and impressed with it. Steadily humming along since April this year and it has not once seized, froze up or crashed. The article says "Failed"??? Come on now, we're just getting started...!:(

Haha. My first computer was a laptop with a 400 MB Hard Drive running windows 3.1 in 1996. I used an external 28.8 K Modem plugged into my parents phone line in my room. I used to chat on a program still around today but so prehistoric, called mIRC.

How funny is that?

How far it has all come.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    CPU
    Intel Pentium M 1.70 GHz
    Memory
    1 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon 9600 32 MB
    Screen Resolution
    1024x768
    Internet Speed
    Cable 8 mbps
Haha. My first computer was a laptop with a 400 MB Hard Drive running windows 3.1 in 1996. I used an external 28.8 K Modem plugged into my parents phone line in my room. I used to chat on a program still around today but so prehistoric, called mIRC.

How funny is that?

How far it has all come.

Bah, modern stuff... My first computer was this:

The Texas Instruments TI99/4A. Modem? What's that? :P

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Home made
    CPU
    AMD Athlon X2 6000+
    Motherboard
    ASRock ALiveXfire-eSATA2
    Memory
    2x2GiB DDR2 PC2-6400
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeCube ATI Radeon HD3870 512MiB GDDR4
    Sound Card
    Built in HD Audio, digital output
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206BW, SyncMaster 940B
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050 + 1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    WDC 250GB SATA + lots of externals. :)
    PSU
    Antec Earthwatts 500W
    Case
    Antec Sonata III
    Cooling
    Air
    Keyboard
    Logitech G15 (1st edition w blue lightning)
    Mouse
    Logitech G9
    Internet Speed
    DL/UL: 50/10Mbit
I am thrilled with my Vista Ultimate x64, Premium x64, and Business x86 installations. I have no issues with peripherals (other than a VEO cam), or software.
I give Vista 2 thumbs up!
You couldn't pay me to go back to XP. Vista x64 performance vastly surpasses anything XP could offer, and the security features provide an overall more stable and secure computing experience than any other previous version of Windows.

P.S.-Anyone see the "Mojave" Experiment? Such morons. Pretty much sums up this thread (and others like it).:rolleyes:The Mojave Experiment

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    T7600G Core2Duo 2.66 Ghz
    Motherboard
    Intel 945PM + ICH7 Chipset
    Memory
    4GB DDR2 PC2-5300 667MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Mobility Radeon x1900 256MB
    Sound Card